rh-KGF is prepared by recombinant expression of E.coli and consists of 169 amino acid residues.
Non-glycosylated peptide with a molecular weight of 19.2 kDa. Recombinant human keratinocyte growth factor (rh-KGF) belongs to the fibroblast growth factor family.
rh-KGF gene expression is regulated by a variety of cytokines.
The specific binding of rh-KGF to the receptor KGFR exerts multiple biological functions: participation
Tissue and organ development; participate in skin, stomach, intestine, kidney, bladder, lung and other epithelial damage repair; reduce side effects caused by radiotherapy and chemotherapy,
With damage protection.
Grade Standard: Cosmetic Grade
Brand Name: ZABCbio
Model Number: ABC108
Purity: 95.0% Test Method:HPLC
Biological Activity: 2000000IU/mg
Shelf life:3 Years Proper Storage
Heavy Metals:≤10 PPM
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Packing:1G/Bottle, 10G/Bottle,50G/Bottle or at customers’ requirements.
- Stimulates epidermal cell growth.
- Promotes growth and differentiation of a variety of cells.
- prevent wrinkle formation by epidermal cells.promote skin regeneration and skin peeling
- Sample order in stock and 14 days for bulk production.
- Our biological factors are made by our own pharmaceutical factory, not cosmetic plant.
- 60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.
Ｑ：How to store the product?
Ａ：Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles and exposure to frequent temperature change
Ｑ：What is packing details:
A:1mg , 10mg , 100mg , 1g
Q: What’s the lead time